Starting in October 2010 and ongoing through today, the Tour has been taken to a plateau where it is no longer viewed as simply a training ground for the PGA Tour. The IGT Challenge Tour, puts a greater emphasis on strong community support, well-organized events and development, has helped more professionals acquire their PGA Tour cards than any other Tour in South Africa.
With professionalism, a focal point of this Tour, the golf community and corporate South Africa continues to be attracted to the high visibility and unique exposure opportunities presented by the IGT Challenge Tour.
Our goal, simply put, is to provide the best tournament conditions to prepare you to compete on golf’s highest levels, as countless IGT Tour members have done before.
IGT is proud to announce that in 2017 we become a proud partner of the Sunshine Tour and the official development tour for the Sunshine and Big Easy Tour.
- Playing our 7th year in 2017.
- More than R12-million has been paid out in prize money and incentives.
- More than 2000 players have played on IGT.
- The #1 Developmental Tour in South Africa.
- Over 250 Events Played.
- Multiple Winners on IGT Tour, Sunshine Tour and European Tour.
- Official partner of the Sunshine Tour.
- Official developmental Tour in South Africa.
- Gary Player Class of 2017 official development partner.
IGT Sunshine Q-School record