6th August 2020 | Big Easy IGT Golf
- Players who use the Healthdocs App will register quicker daily.
- Players who don’t use Healthdocs must do a screening test questionnaire daily and sign indemnity.
- Only players who are Covid-19 free for 10 days prior to a Big Easy IGT event will be allowed to enter and play.
- A player who is dishonest about his condition or is tested positive for Covid-19 will be suspended for the remainder of the season.
Big Easy IGT Tour reference #: Contact IGT for unique number
To download and install the HealthDocs App please click the link
Players who already using HealthDocs App must do the following on the App to be used for Big Easy IGT events:
- Golfers who is registered with i.e. GolfRSA or Sunshine Tour must add Big Easy IGT as an association.
- On your HealthDocs App, go to settings and organisation and add Big Easy IGT as organisation to your current organisation which will be e.g. GolfRSA or Sunshine Tour.
When you play an IGT Big Easy event you will select IGT Big Easy organisation.